ReconCat – Tool To Fetch Archive Url Snapshots From Archive.org
This application is powered by WMB-Scrapper
Clone this repository,
git clone https://github.com/daudmalik06/ReconCat
- This application requires php 7+
- multi threading is available as optional, if you have php pthreads installed you can use that to speed up the process.
- it saves all snapshots in Output directory, e,g for google.com it will make a directory as
Output/google.comand will save all related snapshot in that directory
- all snapshot will be saved on year bases, i.e snapshot of every year will be saved in different file e.g 2009_google.com .
- threads are used for fetching several(year based) snapshot concurrently
- single year snapshot is fetched in a single thread
php recon --help
php recon --url=https://github.com -t10 (fetch all snapshot of github with 10 threads)
php recon -y2012 --url=https://github.com -t10 (fetch snapshot of year 2012 of github with 10 threads)
Dawood Ikhlaq and Open source community